Here is a list of our choices for wedding venues:
San Angelo is a fun town and a hub for part of West Texas. The town has some amazing facilities and beautiful ranches nearby.
- Cain’s Cove --
- Cain’s Cove is San Angelo’s only outdoor venue with a Banquet Hall located on the same property for your convenience.
- The Venue –
- Make The Venue your trusted choice for banquets, weddings, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16’s, reunions, anniversaries and corporate outings. With our services, your guests will know you have selected The Venue “of choice”…
- San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts –
- Our dramatic building can offer a one of a kind venue for your wedding or ceremony. The San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts is one of the most unique wedding spot in San Angelo, Texas, and the rural communities of the Concho Valley.
- Bentwood Country Club –
- Whether it is simply elegant, or elegantly simple, every wedding at Bentwood Country Club reflects the care and attention it deserves.
- The City of San Angelo –
- There are a number of wedding and banquet facilities available from the city of San Angelo.
- McNease Convention Center –
- The large meeting room is capable of being divided into three equal spaces and hosts a wide variety of events, including conventions, trade shows, luncheons, speeches, dinner dances, wedding receptions, and quinceaneras.
- San Angelo City Auditorium –
- Opened in 1928. Wedding reservations may be booked up to one year in advance.
- ASU LeGrand Center –
- On the campus of Angelo State University this is home to the alumni association. Both indoor and outdoor facilities are available at the LeGrand Center.
- El Paseo de Santa Angela –
- The Paseo is home to Cinco de Mayo and Dies y Seis celebrations, the Texas Wine and Food Festival, wedding receptions, family reunions, birthday parties, free concerts, and dances.
- Pecan Creek Pavilion –
- The pavilion is an enclosed, climate-controlled facility that sits on the banks of Lake Nasworthy at 8455 Country Club Road.
- Angelo Civic Theater –
- We rent out our facilities for parties, special events, seminars, etc.
- Ft Concho Historical Landmark –
- Several of the buildings at the fort are available to rent for weddings, receptions, dinners, or parties.
So that is a list of some of the many unique wedding and reception venues in the area.
Wedding Highlight Video Clip – San Antonio, Texas
If you have any questions or comments on the wedding video please give us a call or email. We would love to hear from you.
Derrick Perrin, Owner – Videographer – Editor
San Angelo Wedding Video